Then we went over to Granny and Poppy where we waited for the rest of the family to arrive. Here is Anthony with Granny and Poppy.
This is Becky, Kara, Katie, and Beth with Anthony. Thanks for all the babysitting help! I need to hire Katie to come live in Lubbock as a nanny. I don't think Becky would want her daughter so far away though!

Anthony had lots of attention from his cousins at Christmas. Everyone wanted to help him unwrap his gifts. We also had a great time bowling with all the Gressett and Robinson kids (unfortunately we forgot to bring the camera to the bowling alley!)

First time in snow! (Back in Lubbock)

He loves his music table toy thingie that we got from the Porchlight garage sale -- thanks whoever donated this!
Anthony had lots of attention from his cousins at Christmas. Everyone wanted to help him unwrap his gifts. We also had a great time bowling with all the Gressett and Robinson kids (unfortunately we forgot to bring the camera to the bowling alley!)
First time in snow! (Back in Lubbock)
He loves his music table toy thingie that we got from the Porchlight garage sale -- thanks whoever donated this!
2 comments:
Wow- he is getting so big! How are yall doing? When do you leave for China? Thanks for starting your blog back so we can keep up with your family!
He is so super cute!! And...I can't believe your sister's kids are so old. Wow. Where does the time go!? I'm sad we missed yall over the holidays. Glad to hear all is well! I am keeping up with your China plans...that is exciting!
Post a Comment